[AusNOG] Pricing for Going Direct To NBN Co (vs, Aggregator)

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon Dec 7 14:20:23 EST 2015

The feeling would be that with the combined market share it would make
it more viable, and the nature of it being non-profit would mean it is
priced only to basically cover its own running costs and no further,
which would separate from aggregators who would price it to cover
running costs, cover staff, cover overheads and make a profit. It would
have competitive advantage over some things such as shared members
knowledge, rather than expensive staff members or consultants, donated
time, spread out 'staffing' as you could call on members to do hands on
at their local POI for the good of the association, etc etc.

It's a big feat though and would still require significant cash flow to
even start.