[AusNOG] EDC 1 Datacentre - Norwest

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Wed Dec 2 16:44:53 EST 2015

Vocus bought them... so if you like Vocus... you are fine.

I think the place is ok.  Good long way out.  Not a lot of choices in
connectivity, but some.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: