[AusNOG] NSWIX Peering

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Dec 2 14:11:54 EST 2015

That would simply be the difference between my advertised routes and
yours no? If there are 14,000 routes (*not* including you and me) I
advertise 100, you advertise 50, I'd see 14050 (14000 + you), you'd see
14100 (14000 + me), so its not going to be the same for everyone's
session, if that makes sense?