[AusNOG] Virtual routers that users can manage without interfering with other tenants

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 00:41:04 EST 2015

So I don't know the pricing or specs of any of the routers mentioned, but
isn't one of the theoretical benefits of virtualization that you can run as
many instances as you like, which also means you can also "right-size"?

In other words, don't try to share a single virtual router between many
people, give them each their own.