[AusNOG] Tuesday Night 25th August Go Kart - Final Information 6pm START

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Wed Aug 26 22:12:25 EST 2015

Dear Narelle

Sorry that you didn’t make it down last night, you missed out on a fantastic night !!

Tonight I’m not at the Vocus party as I’m catching up on some work because I’ll be out of the office all day tomorrow and Friday at the conference !

If you see me around please say hi !

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

Follow us on Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/micron21> for important service and system updates.

[M21.jpg]

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.