[AusNOG] Change to Keynote Speakers.

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Sat Aug 22 00:25:28 EST 2015

All,

Due to events outside of our control James Spenceley, Vocus CEO, will be unable to keynote AusNOG 2015. As a result we have adjusted the programme to provide the most value to the AusNOG delegates. Those changes will be updated here in the coming days:

http://www.ausnog.net/events/ausnog-2015/programme

I'm confident you will be more than happy with the amendments! :)

Both James, and the AusNOG board apologise for this situation. It was outside of our collective influence and we look forward to seeing you all in Melbourne next week!!

Thanks,
Terry (for the AusNOG Board)