[AusNOG] Singtel NOC Contact

Luke | Ink Websites luke at inkwebsites.com
Tue Aug 18 21:39:16 EST 2015

Hello,

A follow up to this.

The NOC contact details are as follows:
E noc at singnet.com.sg
P +65 6788 0022

They finally switching their BGP advertisements for our Singapore IP
allocation to ensure we missed a couple of specific providers who were
causing trouble for some of our IPSec traffic.

Issue resolved once they'd actioned this. It just depends who you get
through to at SingTel.

Luke Thompson
Systems Administrator

P: 02 8599 0704
M: 0420 320 930
E: luke at inkwebsites.com.au
W: https://www.inkwebsites.com.au

Ink Websites :: "Managed Website Solutions"