[AusNOG] Foundry/Brocade BigIron memory upgrades...

Russell Brenner rbrenner at Brocade.com
Mon Aug 17 14:00:25 EST 2015

Hi Justin,

The part you’re after is the RX-BI-MR2. I’m not sure if we still sell it (we would definitely stock it for customers who still use the BigIron platform).

Let’s talk off list and see what we can work out.

Russell Brenner
Systems Engineer
Brocade
Suite 311, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne
M. +61.412.869.959
www.brocade.com<http://www.brocade.com>

[cid:485CDF12-2455-4AE1-A3DE-C09686ED74D3]