[AusNOG] ***SPAM***Re: DL140 Servers or Similar

Shane Chrisp shane at 2000cn.com.au
Fri Aug 14 17:23:16 EST 2015

On 13/08/15 19:05, Nathan Brookfield wrote:

The card was manufactured by the same people who wrote the software and
it does video matrix/distribution switching with a proprietary interface
and also a bastardised sort of RS485. All I know is that it doesnt work
in the virtual environments, and even if it did, I have now been told
that they would not support it even if it did. So we have too keep the
existing servers running which is what we will be doing now.

Shane