[AusNOG] Red Dirt Communications - Address Detials

Michael Hobl michael.hobl at ozservers.com.au
Fri Aug 7 14:08:01 EST 2015

Your grievances with each other should involve your solicitors, not AusNOG.

http://www.ausnog.net/mailing_list/charter

-MH

From:  AusNOG on behalf of Steven Hopper
Date:  Friday, 7 August 2015 1:58 pm
To:  Daniel Mills
Cc:  "ausnog at lists.ausnog.net"
Subject:  Re: [AusNOG] Red Dirt Communications - Address Detials

Its the only response I have been able to get from your company.

I have

1. Called your office multiple times. I am not providing times as its been ongoing for awhile. Your staff take messages. Not their fault. I am not angry at them. They are pleasant enough.

2. When I have got you, you fob me off and lie to me saying its been paid. Nothing has appeared in my account

I have now logged it to the courts and a debt collector as well.

You also need to update your ASIC and ATO and TIO listings and I have passed the details onto them as well.

I have also received quite a few other emails claiming the same issues and will passing your details to them as well.

I will be passing my findings onto ASIC and the ATO and seeking legal advice preventing you from being a director of a company as well.

Please provide your official address in public and update your site with the details.