[AusNOG] Telstra Transit Issues

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Fri Apr 24 19:06:58 EST 2015

Dear Russell

Thanks for your email, right now it seems extremely random .. random ranges / paths .. finding it hard to find a common point or single issue

But as we gather more information happy to share it with you

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.