[AusNOG] Equinix ME 1 Providers

Andrew Tschudi ausnogandrewtschudi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:49:46 EST 2015

We use Micron21 for cheap dark fibre between M1 and ME1 plus IP transit
services in ME1 and very happy with them.

$300 per month will get you dark fibre which you can order online

http://melbournedarkfibre.com/order-your-service/

IP transit is DDoS protected which was a huge bonus
http://www.micron21.com/datapricing.php you will get better pricing If you
contact them directly depending on your requirements.