[AusNOG] Netflix Peering in AU

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 06:48:45 EST 2015

On 05/04/2015 8:35 PM, "Tim Raphael" <raphael.timothy at gmail.com> wrote:

> You've also got to take into account that anyone who's signed up now is
on the 30 day free trial. Wait a few weeks and see what happens to traffic
patterns in the weeks following April 24th to best determine how many
people are long term paying customers.

Unless they add a lot of content in the next three weeks, I suspect they'll
drop a lot of customers. Several people I've spoken with like the idea
(particularly that they're studio/channel-neutral, unlike Stan/Presto/etc),
but are unimpressed with the limited content, particularly those who are
aware of the size of the content database in the US.