[AusNOG] Seeking Work Experience / Part - Full time role as Junior Network Engineer

Daniel daniel at dwatson.me
Mon Sep 29 20:32:37 EST 2014

Dear List,

I know this may come across as off-topic to come, but I have been asked by
my employment service provider to utilize all available avenues to obtain
further skills and employment,

I am writing to you today to see if anybody in Melbourne would be interested
in taking on an enthusiastic young minded individual whom has a high
interest in the networking environment,

I would be willing to travel to any part of Melbourne or outer south east /
Gippsland if there are any positions are currently available,

There are also some government incentives for employers such as yourself to
employ people like myself for a minimum of 10 weeks to help subsidise wages,

I would be more than willing to attend any interviews or answer any
questions you may have, I am also available to forward my resume on to
interested parties for you to consider at your request,

If you are at all interested, I encourage you to contact me back at this
address to discuss a further time to meet or discuss the above.

I thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind Regards

Daniel