[AusNOG] George Brandis - Be Warned

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Sep 28 15:34:47 EST 2014

Exactly.. Layer 2 doesn't fall under their proposals... and if they suggest
we should all start tapping layer 2 to see what people are doing - THEN
maybe people will care a bit more.... because until it really affects us,
no one is going to get off their asses and do much.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering