[AusNOG] bash bug !

Tim Sheahan sheahant at mytelecom.com.au
Sat Sep 27 12:38:53 EST 2014

If even the author of the firmware said this to me, I would wonder if he
really had looked hard enough for attack vectors.

Reports all say they are working to identify more of the surface area
for this attack, any listening IP port (perhaps even some outgoing
connections to a malicious and cleverly written endpoint?) would be a
candidate.

  - Tim Sheahan