[AusNOG] Local SMS providers

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Fri Sep 26 07:12:49 EST 2014

We use SMSglobal for doing this.

They have a great API.

Cheers,

On 26 Sep 2014, at 06:44, Sam Sarkis-UIP <ssarkis at unitedip.net.au<mailto:ssarkis at unitedip.net.au>> wrote:

Hi All,

I am looking for a bulk SMS provider.  We need the ability to interface to them via some form of API and email.

We do require if someone replies via SMS that we can get the reply.

Does anyone have any good/bad experiences with any local companies.

Thanks

Sam

Greg Lipschitz | Director | The Summit Group

E: Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au<mailto:Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au> | W: www.thesummitgroup.com.au<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au>

The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd | P: 1300 049 749 | Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
The Summit Group (USA) LLC | P: 321 216 3844 | Suite 561, 40E Main Street, Newmark  DE 19711
Postal:      P.O. Box 3225, Doncaster East  VIC  3109

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/thesummitgroup/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1942329> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/summitgroupau/>

ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
https://admin.exchangedefender.com/verify.php?id=s8PLCt7g024751&from=greg@thesummitgroup.com.au