[AusNOG] Experiences with PPPoE on MX5 or ASR1K

Scott O'Brien scott at scottyob.com
Sun Sep 21 13:06:20 EST 2014

Thanks all!

I had not seen that spreadsheet Diogo posted (Thanks, very helpful!).  So it looks like if I'm trying to do dynamic throttling on users (depending on the plan they're on) for the firewall policer per subscriber the MX5-80 can handle 2,000 dynamic profiles.  Has anyone ideas on the ASR1001-X?

Cheers,
Scott