[AusNOG] Thanks for the help! (Off-topic)

Chris Gibbs chris.t.gibbs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 22:15:04 EST 2014

I will shortly be finishing up at Council and just wanted to flick a
quick email to the community to say thanks for the assistance with the
various projects I have worked on while in my role at Gosford City
Council.

I have a new exciting role that i will be starting shortly but will
still be lurking on the list in a personal capacity. If anyone wants
to chat this is my personal email.

Apologies for the off-topic but really wanted to express my gratitude
for the help I have received.

Cheers

Chris Gibbs
(Former Network Engineer - Gosford City Council)