[AusNOG] Apple Peering over Equinix SYD

Peter Hernandez peter_hernandez at apple.com
Tue Sep 16 17:56:50 EST 2014

Greetings mates from Apple 714!  We have had a busy couple of weeks in Cupertino but we will be looking in to this issue and get back to you with a solution soonest.  We did also receive the message sent to the peering-ops at group.apple.com email alias, please continue that address in the future.

Best,

Peter

Peter Hernandez
 Global Network Services - Core Services Operations
peter.hernandez at apple.com
210-363-1242 [mobile]