[AusNOG] Twin solar storms head towards Earth

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Fri Sep 12 18:40:18 EST 2014

If you're looking for something amusing to entertain yourself with this
fine Friday evening, this particular topic is HOT on all the prepper forums
at the moment. Enjoy the hyperbole :)

For what it's worth, the BOM have a space weather department, available at
http://www.ips.gov.au/

Another blip on the radar, I am sure. I hope we see auroras here though -
that would be a treat!