[AusNOG] Strange ADSL problem - troubleshooting / diagnosis advice wanted

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Fri Sep 12 11:18:43 EST 2014

Bear in mind, it's not really IOS updates you want, it's adsl firmware
updates..  http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2036510 has a really good
list to choose from..  On my 877, I settled for 6.0.10 which had a good mix
of stability and speed (I now sync at 5mbps instead of 4 on standard 877
firmware, but not the 6 it was syncing on with a different version but very
unstable)

Cheers,

DG

Damien Gardner Jnr