[AusNOG] Simon Hackett's slide deck from AusNOG 2014 with added audio

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
Wed Sep 10 12:39:48 EST 2014

I hear that argument and to a degree I support your view (of course I want faster internet now and into the future), however we need to live within our means and invest sensibly.

Let’s buy the BMW for now and upgrade to the Ferrari later, when we’ve had some benefit from the partial upgrade and when our business case supports everyone chipping in for bigger/better/faster.

DM.