[AusNOG] Informal Melbourne meet up

Joe Wooller joe at waia.asn.au
Tue Sep 9 13:59:23 EST 2014

Hey Noggers,

Not “Network” related in the NOG sense…
I am heading over to Melbourne tomorrow (Wednesday 10th Sept) for some work related shenanigans (upgrades!).
If any peers are going to be around the Melbourne CBD Thursday (11th Sept) arvo/evening I would love to catch up. I was thinking of heading down to the Transport Bar http://www.transportpublicbar.com.au (Or if you prefer and because we need to keep this NOG related Layer 4 Bar? :P) for some drinks / nibbles. Nothing planned just low key.

Shoot me an email off list if you want catch up.

Cheers
Joe
IX Australia