[AusNOG] PI Insurance.

Sam Sarkis-UIP ssarkis at unitedip.net.au
Fri Oct 31 05:44:56 EST 2014

We use a broker and he organised everything for us.

David Woodward+ | Client Service Consultant
David Woodward and Woodward Consulting Pty Ltd are Authorised Representatives of Marsh Advantage Insurance Pty Ltd,
AFS Licence No. 238369
Marsh Advantage Insurance Pty Ltd | 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000
PH: +61 2 8864 8829 | M: +61 404 436 259 | E: david.woodward at marshadvantage.com<mailto:david.woodward at marshadvantage.com>
www.marshadvantage.com.au<http://www.marshadvantage.com.au>