[AusNOG] MegaPort Invite Email?

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Sat Oct 25 17:47:05 EST 2014

Unless im reading the SPF wrong, then if you were strictly adhering to
SPF (still a rarity i find) then it should have been blocked anyways:

megaport.com    text = "v=spf1 a mx ip4:103.1.185.69
ip4:103.249.222.0/26 ip6:2001:df2:e000:1000::/64 include:amazonses.com
include:spf.protection.outlook.com -all"

Happy to be told I read it wrong though :P