[AusNOG] MegaPort Invite Email?

Anthony Spruce anthony.spruce at serversaustralia.com.au
Sat Oct 25 10:46:24 EST 2014

Yep, same thing I saw.

*From:* AusNOG [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] *On Behalf Of *Nick
Pratley
*Sent:* Saturday, 25 October 2014 10:41 AM
*To:* Skeeve Stevens
*Cc:* ausnog at ausnog.net
*Subject:* Re: [AusNOG] MegaPort Invite Email?

Same thing here!

Weird.

Nick PratleyIntegration Manager

Office Address: 11/6 Reliance Drive, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Postal Address: PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Direct: +61 2 8115 8817 | Network Ops: +61 2 8115 8850 | Main Switch: +61 2
8115 8888
Web: www.serversaustralia.com.au

[image: Servers Australia - Logo] <http://serversaustralia.com.au/>

<https://docs.google.com/a/serversaustralia.com.au/forms/d/1LN6H3Dc8TCJFmNH7pxVkAfrhP3MosGNAueA8hteFbIY/viewform#start=openform>
How are we doing?
<https://docs.google.com/a/serversaustralia.com.au/forms/d/1LN6H3Dc8TCJFmNH7pxVkAfrhP3MosGNAueA8hteFbIY/viewform#start=openform>please
click here to tell Servers Australia - We‘re listening
<https://docs.google.com/a/serversaustralia.com.au/forms/d/1LN6H3Dc8TCJFmNH7pxVkAfrhP3MosGNAueA8hteFbIY/viewform#start=openform>

[image: Find Us on Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/ServersAustralia> [image:
Follow us on Twitter] <http://twitter.com/serversau> [image: Follow us on
Google] <https://plus.google.com/112681060777876559914>

*Notice:* This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender, as any distribution
or reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions
expressed in this e-mail are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia

Please consider the environment before printing this email - every year we
are losing 40 million acres of oxygen producing forests through logging and
land clearing.

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Skeeve Stevens <