[AusNOG] MegaPort Invite Email?

Brendan Baker Brendan.Baker at vocus.com.au
Sat Oct 25 09:55:04 EST 2014

Bizarrely it seems to cache whoever entered there details in and leaves it in the form

Privacy much?

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone
On 25 Oct 2014, at 8:51, "Joseph Goldman" <joe at apcs.com.au<mailto:joe at apcs.com.au>> wrote:

Just so everyone is clear, it's actually Monday 27th,not 29th.

On 25 October 2014 10:44:12 GMT+11:00, Bevan Slattery <bevan at slattery.net.au<mailto:bevan at slattery.net.au>> wrote:

Hi Martin/Noggers,

We don¹t scrape Ausnog.  It was sent to our contacts in Brisbane/SEQ with
a few selected partners/providers outside of Brisbane.

Whilst you may not have spoken to Megaport (which I am a bit surprised at)
you may have spoken to one of our team who worked at PIPE/NEXTDC who could
have a previous relationship.  As said in my email I am interestate at
present and will check Monday.

With the cat out of the bag, for those in the industry interested there
are numerous announcements/launches including a chance to meet the new
Megaport CEO before he flies back to the USŠ  And that¹s not the half of
it!

When & Where 4:30-7:30pm, Monday, 29 October, 2014
Riverbar, 71 Eagle Street Brisbane
RSVP Please RSVP online before 12pm Monday, 29 October 2014.
Click here to RSVP
<http://www.vision6.com.au/ch/45966/176z3/1842435/5ff303hh8.html>

Cheers

[b]

On 25/10/2014 3:07 am, "Martin - StudioCoast"