[AusNOG] TPG Peering

Chris Ricks chris.ricks at securepay.com.au
Wed Oct 22 13:05:10 EST 2014

It's interesting you should say that. I met with someone from TPG/Pipe Networks a while ago and he explicitly stated that TPG were going to connect to Megaport and associated IX.

Either he was wrong, or TPG have changed their minds.

Regardless, it's hardly surprising now that TPG are part of the Gang of Four that their IX setup is going to be "deprioritised".

The change in traffic swap volumes between the four members would be interesting to see post the completion of TPG's acquisition of AAPT...