[AusNOG] Google DNS

Andree Toonk // BGPmon.net andree at bgpmon.net
Tue Oct 14 14:50:40 EST 2014

The issues with Open Resolvers and  Geo location & CDN's has been solved a
while ago by implementing Edns client-subnet. Also see:
http://www.afasterinternet.com/
OpenDNS & Google support this as well as most major CDN's.  Just this
summer akamai agreed to implement this with opendns:
https://gigaom.com/2014/06/03/akamai-signs-deal-with-opendns-to-make-the-web-faster/

Cheers,
 Andree