[AusNOG] Link between DC2 and Primus DC - 127 Creek St QLD

Andrew Cox andrew.cox at bigair.net.au
Mon Oct 13 11:08:36 EST 2014

Hey All,

I have requirement to provision a connection via Opticomm services that
terminate in the Primus DC at 127 Creek St, however we don't have a
presence there currently and the cross-connect quote we've seen between
Pipe DC2 and the Primus DC is prohibitively expensive for our current
requirement.

I am keen to hear offlist from anyone who'd be able to provide us 100Mbps
between the 2 DC's with a handoff point to Opticomm (preferably someone
who's already connected with them) or alternatively from someone who could
arrange and present us the Opticomm service back on a port in DC2 directly.

As above, please email offlist if you can help and need more details.

Cheers,
Andrew Cox
BigAir