[AusNOG] Public Internet Access Policies

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Oct 10 09:38:24 EST 2014

All good... but it isn't for you or Mark, or anyone else to decide what
someone else thinks their liability is or their policies should be.

I don't support filtering at the carrier/ISP level at all... it should be
up to individual companies to decide whether they want to minimise their
risk - not you to tell them what it should be.  It won't be you being
effected if the media does it's bullshit hype thing due to an incident.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering