[AusNOG] Personal Cloud Services Providers?

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:45:08 EST 2014

Hi folks
in my day job at ACCAN we have a research program and in this year's
project round there is one on consumer perceptions of personal cloud
services.

The researchers would really appreciate being able to interview local
service providers for this project, as well as international. So anyone
offering retail consumer 'cloud services' would be appreciated.

Providers wishing to assist with this should drop me an email off list and
let me know.