[AusNOG] melbourneit easyclouddns.net outage

Josh Tipping josh.tipping at icita.com
Mon Nov 24 19:00:30 EST 2014

Interesting. Further investigation showed even delegations were failing to update from some registrars to our own DNS. Very odd behavior, intermittently broken DNS lookups.

Easyclouddns are Melbourne IT's name servers FYI.

Josh Tipping
Chief Technical Officer | iCITA
M: 0422 428 877<tel:0422%20428%20877>
P: 1300 935 383<tel:1300%20935%20383>