[AusNOG] Lets Encrypt

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 24 15:37:06 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

So the above has gone on my list of things to read.

I highly recommend Ross Anderson's Security Engineering (although the 2nd edition is also on my list of things to read), of which both editions are now freely available as PDFs. The different thing about it is that it describes many examples of security engineering that are not specifically information security e.g., utility billing/metering security, nuclear weapon security, printed currency security, banking security etc., with the goal that mistakes that have been made in these other areas should be learned from and avoided, rather than repeated in information security.

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/book.html