[AusNOG] iiNet Tech Contact for NBN Service Config

John Lindsay johnslindsay at mac.com
Thu Nov 20 09:52:06 EST 2014

The laptop probably got the IP address. Now that the DHCP server has handed out the IP address to that MAC address it won't give any other MAC address on the NTD port an IP address. It will stay this way until someone deletes the entry from the DHCP server or it ages out in a day or two.

Lame.

John Lindsay