[AusNOG] Lets Encrypt

Nick Savvides Nick_Savvides at symantec.com
Wed Nov 19 16:14:46 EST 2014

Well technically all CAs issue certs to anyone.

It’s a matter of validation of the identity, the operational management, OCSP availability, the governance and rigorousness of the processes at the CA.

Domain Validation, Organisationally Validation and Extended Validation all operate at different levels of assurance for the validation of the identity of enrolling party.

Nick.

Nick Savvides,  Senior Principal Systems Engineer (Security)
nick_savvides at symantec.com, Mobile: +61 434 600 870