[AusNOG] Re RackCentral

Stuart Low stuart.low at me.com
Tue Nov 18 09:30:58 EST 2014

Totally agree and the other thing to remember is that of course Vocus will claim the entire contract value. This way they potentially settle for something lower and then split the two values across their balance sheet (revenue + bad debt write off) and/or get full payment from their insurer who in turn settles lower and raises their premium. Which way they go they probably aren't sure yet but at least they have the choice right?

Stuart