[AusNOG] Re RackCentral

Andrew Tschudi ausnogandrewtschudi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 23:02:46 EST 2014

Would Vocus and the other people actually care about being owned 1.5
million dollars as surely it is a small amount to a company which turns
over hundreds of millions of dollars.

Clearly Rack Central has done an illegal phoenix but as much as people
shout and scream about being owned money the truth is Rack Central has
gotten away with it because they are still on line and still in business,
customers have no idea that anything changed and Rack Central still has the
support of supplies providing them services.

All this says is as an industry we don’t care if people don’t pay bills as
we have insurance to make up the difference and hold onto strings of hope
they might pay their bills next time, so we are dumb enough to keep
providing services.

Its not a question if Rack Central will pay anyone as they won't, its more
a question of which company will be the next to do an illegal phoenix and
get away with it.

Andrew