[AusNOG] News: NextDC Launches Pay-as-you-go Colocation

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Nov 17 17:03:18 EST 2014

Brad... generally I post things (from anyone) where I see something that
can help operators in doing what they do - build networks, operator
networks, innovate and deliver services to customers - and each other.

If I am talking a bit about a particular supplier, it says more about the
people not being mentioned - who aren't doing anything interesting, than
those who are.

That said, there are lots of interesting things happening in technology,
but I try to limit posts to things that actually have the potential to
affect how operators do what they do.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering