[AusNOG] Dealing with Bigpond Faults

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sat Nov 15 15:03:10 EST 2014

Who the hell would pay Foxtel their stupid fees for dozens of channels with
nothing on?

I have no idea actually as we don't have it and I've not asked... but most
here I know don't have it.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering