[AusNOG] Blast from the past - 1994 connect.com.au brochure

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Thu Nov 13 14:30:04 EST 2014

I remember using a slate and chalk at junior school… a long time ago. This was in the uk..

Used 8088, 8086, 80186, 80386, 80386, DOS, DRDOS, CPM, Lotus 123 ☺, VisiCalc. Dbase ][. Apple ][, ][e, III, Lisa. OS2 (loved it ).
REXX anyone remember this
Saw my first line printer at work experience … Load and fast …

PDP-11 , moria ….. pascal, effiel (yuck), fortran (yuck), cobal (yuck)
Turbo C ☺

Prolog omg…

Gopher, WAIS..

I’m old, but thankfully not as old as some ☺