[AusNOG] Blast from the past - 1994 connect.com.au brochure

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Nov 13 12:09:08 EST 2014

Ohhh man, that brings back memories - The twice a day UUCP sync to warrane
- and I used to think that was awesome compared to the delivery speed on
fidonet.

Imagine how lost todays generation would be if they got their emails in
twice a day bursts, or had to wait a few days for international emails!

On 13 November 2014 12:02, Mark Delany <g2x at juliet.emu.st> wrote:

> Found this while cleaning out some old files. Wasn't sure about
> inlining images on this list so here are some links.
>

> http://images.emu.st/1496a427-6acf-11e4-a2a3-00163e12230c/connect-com-au0.jpg
>
> http://images.emu.st/1496a427-6acf-11e4-a2a3-00163e12230c/connect-com-au1.jpg
>

> Mark.

Damien Gardner Jnr