[AusNOG] Seminar, Nov 7th, Melbourne: David Fullagar on Netflix Open Connect

Jason But jbut at swin.edu.au
Thu Nov 13 10:27:16 EST 2014

David's presentation from last Friday is now available online at

http://caia.swin.edu.au/seminars

Fred (Baker's) presentation is also available online via a new link at the
same site

Regards

Jason

--

----------
Dr. Jason But

Department of Telecommunications, Electrical and Robotics Engineering
School of Software and Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology
Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider 00111D

Phone:  +61 3 9214 4839
Email:  jbut at swin.edu.au