[AusNOG] Hosted SBC on Megaport

Shane Short shane at short.id.au
Tue Nov 11 16:36:25 EST 2014

If you're implying what I think you're implying-- I wasn't schilling for
a specific product (link you were the other day), I was simply asking
for a qualification if the Megaport portion was actually required, as
there's a heap of options that he's ruling out by requiring it.

But hey, if we want to be fangirls for the sake of being fangirls-- go
for it.

Kind Regards,
Shane Short