[AusNOG] Extended Reach Vocus, Doody St to NSW-IX

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Sun Nov 9 13:06:12 EST 2014

Daniel,

You would just need to touch Equinix SY1, SY3 or Global Switch from Doody Street to touch NSW-IX.  You have multiple fibre options with dark fibre running from Doody to all of these locations.  I would suggest speaking to your co-location provider as they can likely provide you with a 100mbit interface at a reasonable price back to one of these facilities for you to touch NSW-IX.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield (VK2NAB)

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd