[AusNOG] Apple Noc Contact

Thomas Bishop Thomas.Bishop at harbourisp.com.au
Thu Nov 6 14:12:46 EST 2014

HI Guys,

Does anyone have any details for Apple support contacts?
We peer with them but only have an email address which they haven't responded too.

We are having issues with Ipad's/Iphones not updating with the new IOS8.

Trying to get info from end user's is tough since they are not actual computers!

Thanks in advance
Thomas Bishop
Technical Manager | Harbour IT

[Harbour IT]
PO BOX 572, Sydney, NSW, 2000
d: 1300 737 198 | m: +61 451 134 004 | f: 1300 787 198 | National Service Desk: 1300 579 403
e: Thomas.Bishop at harbourisp.com.au | w: www.harbourisp.com.au<http://www.harbourisp.com.au>

National Broadband Network Service Provider | Satellite, Fibre and Fixed Wireless