[AusNOG] Gosford City Council and NBN RSP.

Beeson, Ayden ABeeson at csu.edu.au
Wed May 28 16:01:15 EST 2014

Hey Mark,

In its current form the MTM based NBN will not include separate RSP ports at all.

AFAIK it's not even achievable in that form at all, maybe with virtual circuits ADSL style but I'm not 100% on that...

Basically you will have 1 VDSL connected interface to 1 provider. Any additional services on the line will either not function or degrade your VDSL down and stop the vectoring working properly.

Thanks,
Ayden Beeson