[AusNOG] Netflix coming to Australia

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue May 27 08:45:10 EST 2014

Ok... I read it... and it has some foundation... 13 years ago when it was
written... it is very much out of date and non-relevant for these days.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering