[AusNOG] Netflix coming to Australia

James Hodgkinson yaleman at ricetek.net
Mon May 26 15:06:54 EST 2014

This is my main issue with it - you're circumventing their geo-protections,
which are there for a reason (even if we disagree with it). I'm fairly sure
if you read the T&C's you'll find that you're breaking them... in which
case, how is this any better?

Not to mention the virtual arms race of geo-block avoiders vs the content
providers, which seems to have slowed down a little since they've gotten a
massive influx of customers :)

James